Brilliant lifehacks to for your everyday life
In this video, we have everything that will completely change your life. From kitchen hacks to DIY hacks for your home.
– You can separate an egg white from the egg yolk using a kitchen scraper.
– To help your tea cool down faster, place two teaspoons inside the mug for 1 minute.
– You can use an ice-cream scoop to remove the seeds from butternut squash.
– To bake all your food in the oven at the same time, use kitchen foil in a large baking pan to create your own separators.
– Mix salt and orange peel to clean a very dirty coffee mug.
– You can turn a plastic bottle into a fruit picker simply by cutting it and then attaching it to a broomstick.
– We show you how to turn an old fabric softener container into a cool tissue holder for your dinner table.
– Add some vinegar when boiling a broken egg to prevent it from leaking in the pan.
0:07 – How to separate an egg
0:32 – Awesome dishwasher gadget
3:21 – DIY recycling bin
3:57 – DIY tissue holder
5:25 – Awesome sock organizer
6:45 – Smart everyday lifehacks
9:51 – How to vacuum seal a bag
11:44 – How to remove a splinter
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico