Affordable ways to enhance your beauty
For those times that you would like to switch things up and look awesome on a budget, we show you the way in this video compilation.
– You can naturally dye your hair extensions using crepe paper, you can try different colors to achieve a colorful look as well
– You can also naturally dye your hair black by creating your own hair dye out of aloe vera, charcoal, flax seeds, and hot water.
– You can also rub some eyeshadow on your hair to give it a super colorful look for a party.
– For a glowy skin, take some aloe vera juice and apply it on your skin as a facemask. Let it sit there for 15 minutes and rinse off. It helps to get rid of acne, acne scars, and pimples.
– For those of you who love nail art, we show you how to create awesome rose shaped nail design stamps to give your nails an awesome romantic look.
– You can use a marshmallow as an alternative to the infamous beauty blender to blend your foundation.
0:50 – How to create your own hair dye
2:29 – Awesome party hair look
4:34 – DIY aloe vera gel mask
8:05 – Life-saving hacks for any situation
10:29 – The correct way to wear bobby pins
12:32 – DIY peel-off mask
14:15 – DIY remedy to get rid of toxins
16:15 – Brilliant beauty hacks
18:13 – False eyelashes tip
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico