Amazing lifehacks to save your beauty routine
Hey girls, I know how hard it can be to have all different makeup products at your disposal at all times. So, in this video, I show you how to create your own using simple techniques.
– You can use tape to apply the perfect winged liner if you are struggling to achieve the infamous cat-eye.
– If you are running late and you are still looking to have a cute makeup look, you can do that by applying lipstick on your cheeks, nose, and lips.
– To create your own brow powder, you can melt some vaseline and burn a banana peel.
– If you don’t have the lipstick color that you want. Apply lip balm on your lips first and then dip a concealer brush in your favorite color eyeshadow to create your own lipstick color.
– To make your eyes look bigger with makeup, apply some white eyeliner o your waterline.
– I show you how to color match your foundation by melting different lipstick shades.
– For a cute sunkissed look, I show you how to apply fake freckles using brown mascara.
0:52 – How to create sweet dimples on your cheeks
2:30 – How to remove waterproof makeup
4:08 – DIY lipstick color
5:32 – How to bring your mascara back to life
6:01 – Genius Makeup hacks
9:02 – You’ve been applying lipstick wrong
10:52 – DIY temporary tattoo
12:09 – The benefits of using a primer
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico