Amazing ways to give back to your friends
Sometimes giving the slightest back to our friends is a way to remind them what they mean to us. So, in this video, I am showing you some simple DIY crafts you can create for your friends!
– I show you how to create simple yet beautiful paper crafts and origami using toilet paper.
– I show you how to fold the paper on the toilet roll in such a way that it resembles a waterlily.
– If you are hosting a party, why not go the extra mile with your decorations without spending a penny? For example, I show you how to create an awesome paper holder for your snack plates.
– To give some colors to your walls, I show you how to use crepe paper to create beautiful spring and summer flowers. Although, if you would like something more wintery, you can try a different method, to hang some start from the ceiling. Just follow our step-by-step tutorial.
– One of the best ways to remind your friends and family that you love them is by creating a card from scratch. So, in this video, I show you easy and creative cards to try. You don’t need any special skill, just follow the instructions.
0:07 – Stunning Origami using toilet paper
0:46 – Braided toilet paper
1:23 – Little whale
3:16 – Awesome party decorations
4:49 – Amazing star decorations
6:15 – Awesome origami swirls tutorial
7:39 – Beautiful DIY cards for your loved ones.
9:43 – The umbrella card
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico