Amazing DIY jewelry ideas you’ll want to try.
Hey guys, I wanted to share with you some amazing DIY jewelry that you can make out of scratch and that you will fall in love with right away.
– I show you how to turn your fake nails, into amazing angle chain that will compliment both your legs and your shoes.
– You can use straws and cement to create amazing straight earrings and then dip them into some gold paint.
– I also show you how to use paper clips to create diamond shapes and then use hot glue with glitter to decorate them.
– You can turn your old tiny colored pencils into an amazing key chain, simply by frilling a hole in them, attach the hooks and then dip them in some varnish to sustain their color.
– You can even use pasta to create beautiful DIY earrings that you can wear on a night out, and you can spray paint them any color you want to match your outfit.
0:07 – Amazing ankle bracelet using nails
1:04 – DIY keyring using colored pencils
2:02 – Amazing DIY earring using hot glue
3:00 – Awesome fabric bracelets
5:02 – Cool beads and clothing pins bracelet
7:05 – Amazing bracelet using knit
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico