Brilliant ways to use a lighter
If you have lighters in your house, then you are in luck, because in this video, we are sharing with you some tricks you can do.
– You can remove the top part of your lighter place it on a sharpie marker and it will work just as well.
– You can use a lighter to fix your broken lipstick.
– If the keyhole in your car is frozen, you can use a lighter to warm up your key and open it.
– You can also open a wine bottle using a lighter if you don’t have a bottle opener. Just watch our video to find out the way.
– We show you how to create a lighter extension using tin foil in order to help you light a candle.
1:24 – How to open a wine bottle without a bottle opener
2:31 – How to fix your broken pen
4:33 – Awesome paper clip and lighter trick
5:20 – DIY glue gun
6:34 – Cool hacks with matches
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico